INNOVATION, SIMPLICITY, FUN AND PERFORMANCE
We believe that all products should be innovative and push technology by being simple in design and easy to use. It should be fun and allow for you to have a better time on the hill, performing in all conditions and situations. These are the fundamental pillars that we strive to achieve in all our products. Our rental program is no exception. We are proud to offer Innovative, Simplistic, Fun and Performance based goods to help get more people involved in our sport. It is our commitment to each and every rider.Watch the video >
FLOW CORE TECH x PI TECH
Flow rental bindings combine Flow’s Core Technology (reclining hiback, 3-D PowerStrap and PowerTriangle) with Pi Technology (fixed disk with mechanical baseplate), making these award-winning rental bindings the quickest and most user-friendly bindings in the world. Evolve bindings use a non-mechanical disc for the ultimate in interchangeability and ease of setup. Tool free for simple set up and easy adjustability, off-hill or on-hill, making Flow’s Evolve bindings the best choice for any rental operation.
FLOW CORE TECHNOLOGY
Performance is enhanced through our patented Fusion PowerStraps. The Flow PowerStrap keeps the boot firmly in place and distributes pressure evenly over the entire foot, increasing blood circulation. This prevents foot cramping and cold feet. Flow’s Fusion PowerStrap creates greater energy transmission and ankle support in toe-side turns, leading to better edge control.
Flow’s Original Reclining Hiback offers riders the quickest entry and exit system available on the market. KICK- LOCK-DROP Technology gets you off the lift and ready to ride faster than any other binding you can buy.
Unique to every Flow binding is our patented PowerTriangle technology. The PowerTriangle consists of three elements: the structural baseplate, the hiback, and most importantly, the high-tensile steel cable. The cable directly transfers energy from the hiback to the baseplate, which means more energy is directed into the board. This helps beginners with easier turn initiation and provides more transmission and control for advanced riders.
FLOW PI TECHNOLOGY
NON-MECHANICAL TOOL-FREE DISK
Pi Technology bindings use a tool-free and non-mechanical disk for easy storage, quick adjustments in the shop or on the snow, and to assure low maintenance operation and easy servicing.
TRULY SYMMETRICAL BINDINGS
No lefts or rights to worry about, thus storage and matching pairs is more simple, and regular and goofy riders can be set up more quickly. *If your rental center offers the 2-strap Evolve model the lateral ratchets make the bindings non-symmetrical.
FRONT LOCKING LEVER
Our three stage lever allows the operator and user to easily adjust stance, switch between goofy and regular, locks in the desired stance and releases from disk to remove the binding from board. Optionally, block the third stage and eliminate removal of the bindings from the board for maximum security. This system is designed to be quick, easy to use, and adapt to any type of rental facility operating process.
• RECLINING HIBACK
• FUSION POWERSTRAP
• POWER TRIANGLE
• NON-MECHANICAL TOOL FREE DISK
• FRONT LOCKING LEVER
• TRULY SYMMETRICAL BINDINGS
EVOLVE FUSION POWERSTRAP BINDING
The Evolve with the Fusion PowerStrap offers the true Flow riding experience in a system that is quick and easy to set up. Fusion PowerStraps eliminate pressure-points and foot cramps, and transfer riders energy efficiently. Maximum rider progression and fun make for happy and returning customers.
EVOLVE 2-STRAP BINDING
The 2-strap Evolve offers our quick and easy to set up system, featuring more traditional 2-straps. Get your customer on the snow quickly and allow them to make their own adjustments to boot-fit, with a comfortable ankle-strap and a convertible toestrap (over toe or as toecap), both with smooth ratchets.
IMPROVE THE SPEED AND EFFICIENCY OF YOUR RENTAL OPERATION
THE ANSR RENTAL
The ANSR Rental boot has a molded liner and lightweight outsole. Don’t be fooled, it has definitely got the durability needed in volume rental applications. A gnarly toe bumper and a new textured backstay puts the right material in these high chafe areas. For the toe top region (subject to board edge damage) we also add a durable molded rubber perimeter panel to protect the toe box and lace areas.
This boot offers an integrated clear window on the back for sizing and bar code inserts. If you store boots upside down on driers, or want to create your own size markings, the outsole has a color coded insert ready to receive customized sizing in any of the common systems.
All this armor and rental-specific features do not weigh the ANSR down – it is a truly modern boot that fits great, will make committed customers out of first timers, and even keep experienced riders happy with the all-mountain performance it delivers. Offered in both traditional lace and Boa® Coiler Closure Systems.
• Anatomic Insole.
• 3D-Molded liner with internal J-bars (Options: Velcro or Lace liner closure).
• Rubber Cup-sole with EVA heel dampening.
• Clear window panel for size marking and bar-code insert.
• Offered in Unisex Lace, Boa® Coiler and Kids M3 Boa®.
A COMPREHENSIVE SIZE RANGE KIDS TO ADULTS:
ADULT SIZES: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
KIDS BOA SIZES: 12c, 13c, 1, 2, 3, 4
TOPSHEETS AND BASES DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING, DURABILITY, SERVICE AND REPAIR
Uncommon durability with an “Easy to Learn” flex and geometry are the key benefits of the Flow Rhythm. The mid-width True Twin Shape and the catch-free convex base make first turns come naturally, while the Urethane infused topsheet adds durability and easy cleaning for season after season service. The mellow EZ Dual-Transitional Sidecut allows easy turning at slower speeds while also allowing stability at faster speeds. Learning is all about the Rhythm.
• True Twin shape.
• EZ-Rock rocker profile with convex base between the feet.
• EZ Dual Transitional Sidecut.
• Tru-Flex Woodcore.
• Unique Urethane infused Topsheet for durability and servicing.
A COMPREHENSIVE SIZE RANGE KIDS TO ADULTS:
80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 145, 150, 155, 155W, 160, 160W, 163W
• Boots that are easy and quick to try on, with accurate sizing and broad-range fit characteristics.
• Set-it and Forget-it binding design. No hassling with buckles each time you get in and out.
• Pi Technology disk system (only from Flow) for easy on-hill adjustments and inter-changeability between binding models.
• Riders develop proper technique through forgiving designs.
• Reclining Hiback Speed Entry design eliminates the need to sit in the snow to strap in. Can easily be done with gloves on.
• Comfort-oriented designs that keep feet and hands warm, eliminate pressure points and deliver complete systems at the lightest carrying weight possible.
• Retail driven graphics to enhance customer pride in their gear, encourage the feeling they belong to the snowboarding community and avoid any stigma as a rental customer.
Rental Shop benefits:
• Rental-specific products designed to offer high utility and durability.
• Multiple storage options for various space requirements.
• Pi Technology bindings offer a single, tool-free and non-mechanical disk for easy storage, quick adjustments in the shop or on the snow, and to assure low maintenance operation and easy servicing.
• Truly symmetrical bindings. No lefts or rights to worry about, thus regular and goofy riders can be set up and adjusted quickly in the shop or on the hill.
• Color-coding systems to speed up visual id of sizes, assure compatibility and manage inventory.
• Board markings that work with every kind of racking system.
• Topsheets and bases designed for easy cleaning, durability, service and repair.
• No-hassle training, warranty and service programs.
Don't just believe us, read our testimonials:
“Flow’s rental gear meets the needs of our high volume rental shops. Flow listens to rental operators and it shows in the products. Durable construction, highly visible color coding, and easy adjustments make our rentals job easier. Out on the hill, the easy entry bindings and EZ Rock boards help our guests go from newbies to shredders in no time!”
- Chuck Takacs, Rental and Retail Director, Blue Mountain Ski Area
“Flow’s unique design allows them to be issued and returned faster than any other product we’ve tested. Every product has its pros and cons, but not every product has a customer service team as dedicated as Flow. In our industry simple and durable is a must, and Flow provides both an easy to issue yet great to ride product. Flow has proven to be, not only a competitor, but a leader in the rental industry.”
- Joshua Urciuoli, Rental Operations Director Marketing/ Promotions, Shawnee Mountain
“Flow makes rentals fast and easy. Due to our high volume of rental customers, Flow makes the process fast and smooth like the product. Our clients love the simplicity of Flow bindings and the ‘In Up Go’ technology.”
- Stephen Page, Beech Mountain Resort